Dog Dresses boutique Hawaiian Red Hibiscus colorful dog dress
This great dress would complement any dog wardrobe and not just because it looks great but because of what it represents. Hawaii is truly one of the most beautiful places on Earth and this dress is a perfect homage to that State with its big flowers and perfect design. For a limited time free shipping on this and all doggie design items!
- This beautiful dog dress is a Hawaiian Red Hibiscus.
- These Dog dresses are easy to put on with touch fastener at the waist and neck
- extra strength nylon reinforced D-Ring that allows the dress to be used as a harness.
- matching leash
Hawaii changed its state flower from the native red hibiscus (Hibiscuskokio), on June 6, 1988, to the Hawaiian hibiscus - ma'o hau hele, the only species of yellow hibiscus. The leaves on Hawaiian hibiscus have toothed edges, 3, 5, or 7 lobes, and are up to 6 inches long and equally wide.
Video used by permission of petretailsupply.com
- lbs 3-5
- Chest: 10"-13" (Most Important)
- lbs 6-10
- Chest: 13"-16" (Most Important)
- Neck: 10"-13"
- lbs 11-15
- Chest: 16"-19" (Most Important)
- Neck: 13"-16"
- lbs 16-25
- Chest: 19"-21" (Most Important)
- Neck: 16"-19"