The warmest and most protection for our dogs are extreme weather Puffer jackets, also called quilted jackets, have a signature quilted design with sections that are "puffy" between the stitching. These puffy areas are filled with insulation that allows air to be trapped within the bubbles or "puffy " sections. Causing the air to be heated and maintained in the jacket. This Jacket is something akin to a ski jacket for your dog.
- These jackets also fill another attribute that it remains lightweight.
- Alpine extreme weather puffer dog coat
- These are the most extreme weather coats for dogs
- They match the warmth of the jacket that we humans wear
- A leash hole that you can use to hook onto a separate dog harness or collar (we prefer harnesses)
- Easy to put on and take off
- The dog should not be having any problems using the "facilities"
- Warm dog coat.
You and your dog will be ready for all types of outdoor adventures, running and playing in the snow when the other dogs have to stay indoors. I would not be surprised if they ask you where you got it, we hope you mention dogparentsonline.com! You can play almost all the same games you do during the warmer weather such as fetch, frisbee, or just rolling around in the snow.
The jacket is perfect for all types of dogs from Chihuahuas to Great Danes and bigger/wider so anywhere from 3 lbs to 150 lbs. With the way, it hooks on to the dog the coat is perfect fitting. The extreme weather puffer coats are lined with thick fleece and filled with warm fiber insulation. And since it is has a waterproof exterior this coat will keep your dog warm and dry. The snap of a leash with a harness or collar will be easy with a built-in hole for the snap of the adjustable dog leash.